...on the videos on my youtube-account
ANd to celebrate that, I made this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVKw-…
(now that's something you couldn't submit to dA...)
rest of the old newspost
OKay, that's from last Thursday... now it's actually 1,014,625 views
( okay, EDIT: it's 1,034,052 now )
And I has over 1000 subscriber now.
As already suggested in my "it's over 900.000" voice-thingy ultra-the-hedgehog.deviantart.… ,
all comments about my youtube stuff are better off to be posted on deviantArt, seeing as on Youtube, I've completely lost overview.
In other news: I got a digital camera!
And it actually works as a videocamera as well!
( only the audio isn't so good ._. )
So... many... freaking... possibilties...
- Cartoons characters in Real Life scenarios
- photograph objects and use "The Gimp 2" (some sort of free Photoshop-ish program, I suppose) to ... to... I dunno, "photoshop" them in some way
- flash-assisted small "films" of some kind? (not many ideas for RL-films though... except...)
- - Maybe a small filmed spoof about Zelda, with the aid of flash to deliever the graphical overlay necessary for this effect? ( Though... I need actors, then )
the digital camera, asides from it's audio-recording capabilities, is like, 3 million times better then the webcam, and at least 1 million times better then our 10 year old videocamera that needs to be recharged every 10 minutes!
If anyone has any further suggestions, they're welcome
- Mood: Dumbfounded
- Listening to: music
- Reading: terry pratchett
- Watching: TV
- Playing: BRAWL, Mass Effect
- Drinking: applejuice
What!? OVER 9000!?
Not only that, but also over 1.009.000.
as i sed its becus your a awesome hacker
Yowser!! That's a lot!
A digital cam, cool!